I went on a blog once. I saw an ingredient commemoration day. And I was gone. Now I know that there is National Pancake Day, National S’mores Day, National Ice Cream MONTH!
A very cute idea that, being the patriotic food lover I am, I simply must assist in😉
Now, obviously today is the day placing peanut butter on a pedestal – Here are some amazing peanut butter desserts which blow me away:
- Peanut Butter Frosted Rich Chocolate Mudcake
- Flourless, Butterless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Ganached Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies
- Elvis Oreo Peanut Butter Black Bottom Cupcakes
- Ultimate Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sundae
And more! Obviously I am a peanut butter obsessed little girl😀 (but only in desserts or sandwiches… mmmmmm)
Well today is a school day – I am in my olive skirt right now as I type and really, I do have a mini maths test tomorrow so I can’t exactly churn out a huge cake or even a batch of cookies.
But what I can do is make one giant cookie. And serve it with some ice cream all hot and fudgy out of the oven.
Warning: Please brace yourself for hot molten peanut butter extravagance
My dinner on Peanut Butter Day – A giant one person Peanut butter M&M studded peanut butter cookie wrapped around a Reese’s peanut butter cup, served hot out of the oven with 5 min Peanut Butter Golden Syrup Banana Soft Serve, drizzled with hot peanut butter fudge sauce laced with caramel, topped with extra crushed peanuts!
How many times did I say ‘peanut butter’? 5 – THERE ARE 5 SOURCES OF PEANUT BUTTER DELICIOUSNESS IN THIS ONE PERSON DESSERT AND 6 SOURCES OF PEANUTS OVERALL🙂
How could it be possible? I made a 6 chocolate source muffin – believe me, it is so possible😀
A perfect commemoration for peanut butter, this is the perfect after school extravagance! Peanut butter is literally flying at you from all directions in each heavenly bite as the soft serve’s creaminess melts with the hot fudge which coats the moist cookie.
And then when you hit the cookie middle and the gooey Reese’s peanut butter cup is revealed, one simply dies. I am not even kidding, it is pure ecstasy🙂
Anybody want to come over and try some?😉
Enjoy and devour my friends!
ONE PERSON PEANUT BUTTER EXTRAVAGANCE
Source: Choc Chip Uru
PART 1: Peanut Butter Golden Banana Soft Serve
Source: Choc Chip Uru
- 2 bananas, roughly chopped
- 1-2 tsp lemon/citric juice (orange also works)
- 2 heaping tbs peanut butter
- 1-2 tbs golden syrup
- 5 tbs crushed sundae peanuts
- Mix lemon juice and bananas until well coated and freeze overnight
- Let sit out for 15 minutes at room temperature
Place in a food processor and add in peanut butter and golden syrup
Whiz until smooth soft serve consistency
- Stir through peanuts
- Refreeze until needed (let sit 10-15 min at room temperature before serving for easier scooping)
- This is the health-ier part of this dish…😉
- If want to make chocolate, add in some melted chocolate or 2 tbs cocoa powder (increase syrup to 2 tbs definitely and add 1 more tbs peanut butter)
Part 2: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Surprise Peanut Butter M&M One Person Cookie
Source: Adapted from Picky Palate
- 20g butter, melted
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tbs lightly beaten egg
- 1 1/2 tbs heaping peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbs plain flour, sifted
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbs Peanut butter M&Ms + reserved 4-5 extra
- 1 regular sized Reese’s peanut butter cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Mix butter, sugar, egg, vanilla and peanut butter till smooth consistency
- Stir in flour and baking soda till few streaks remain
- Stir in 3 tbs of M&Ms
- Mould dough into a small circle and press peanut butter cup into it – wrap around the candy
Place onto baking sheet and press reserved extra M&Ms on top
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until edges are golden and cookie is cooked through
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes before letting cool completely on a wire rack/eating molten with ice cream
- This is utterly decadent and unhealthy🙂
- To make this a chocolate cookie version, use 4 1/2 tbs plain flour and 1 1/2 tbs cocoa powder
Part 3: Assembly